Partnerships & Affiliations & BOOK RECOMMENDATION!
I am collaborative by nature and I have learned the myriad benefits of partnering with others. There is productive synergy in coming together with people you respect, with whom you can spar--agree/disagree--while all growing forward in purpose and still with the intention of a greater good.
I share here formal affiliations and memberships; I have numerous informal connections that help keep me sharp and excited, enthusiastically facing the day knowing that risk brings reward ...
Purest integrity is required to make it to this page, I have full comfort and confidence in the integrity of the organizations I partner with or allow to use my name.
AFFILIATES! Click on links to get to great companies and services that I love and support!
PayPal--My income grew when I finally joined PayPal; I decided to share an affiliate link to encourage you to GROW YOUR INCOME NOW and/or GET THAT RESIDUAL YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED by selling anything of worth and value to others!
Self Publishing School--I had a book in me for years. SPS made it happen.
30+ year professional, I maintain membership in this professional associations, committed to ongoing learning and teaching annually.
The following are a jumble of books that have impacted me greatly. I urge you to select one and read it now!
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Positivity by Barbara Frederickson
- Inspired Philanthropy: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Giving Plan and Leaving a Legacy by Tracy Gary
- Why Good Things happen to Good People by Stephen G. Post
- Asking by Jerold Panas
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Jane Brody's Guide to the Great Beyond by Jane Brody
- Like a Bundle of Reeds by Michael Laitman, PhD
- The Power of Intention, Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way, by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- A Whole New Mind, Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future, Daniel H. Pink
- The Woman with the Elephant Heart, A journey of healing and self discovery, Deborah Friedson
- Give To Live, How Giving Can Change Your Life, Douglas M. Lawson, Ph.D
- Shatter Your Speed Limits, by Wendy Lipton-Dibner
- The Third Chapter, Passion, Risk and Adventure in the 25 years After 50, by Sara Lawrence-Lightfoot
- One More Light, An Anthology for inspiration about Shabbos Candle Lighting-compiled by Jewish Girls Unite [I'm a co-editor!]
Become a Partner
I'm always interested in exploring new Strategic Partnerships. If you would like to discuss, fill out the form below and I'll get back to you!